Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Out Like Jean Shorts

Well folks...here is some Friday Fun for you. The economy sucks, the weather sucks and I'm leaving! I'm heading to Florida for a few days. Found a ticket for $100 not too long ago, and recruited my mom and sister so we'll be making it a girls weekend. It can't come at a better time I tell ya! It's -10 degrees in Chicago making it 80 degrees warmer in Florida.

Also, if you are a People reader, pick up this weekend's issue with Patrick Swayze on the cover. There's an article about my "friend" Matt Logelin. He did respond to one of my comments before, so yes, he is now "friend" status. I'd really like to be his friend and babysit Maddy sometime, so doesn't that count? Oh yeah, Jennifer Aniston is my friend too...so there.

Have a great LONG weekend if you've got one, and Happy Inauguration Day on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment