Today is the day! The day of my frozen embryo transfer, or I guess I should say "our embryo transfer" (we, Goose, we).
I have been preparing for the past month for this. First with lupron, which lasted almost 4 weeks, then estrogen, enough to light a full forrest fire, and now with progesterone. I have been trying to keep eating healthy, lots of green vegetables, tried to eat lower fat, and turned to decaf coffee, and now since Monday, absolutely NO coffee (not even decaf) and no amounts of caffeine have made it's way through my system.
So today I get to prepare mentally, and lazily. I get to watch Oprah, and lay on the couch. I have a movie to pop in, and bought a couple of fluffy fun books for when day time tv gets too boring. I made cookies last night, awesome cookies thanks to the Pioneer Woman, my new favorite blog. And it's raining here in Chi-town, so a perfect day to just laze around, even if I wasn't getting embryos emplanted in a few hours.
Here we go again, for the 836th time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck! Hoping this is your cycle!
ReplyDeleteJoelle~
ReplyDeleteI sent up a little prayer for you!!! I hope that it goes well! Come on babies! Stick!!!
I'll be waiting to see what the results are.
Thinking of you today! Much love!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh, thinking of you!!!!
ReplyDeletestick embies stick!
I am praying for you Joelle!!! I hope those babies nestle in tight for the next 9 months!!! BIG HUGS!!
ReplyDelete