My dear cyber friend Jaime has chosen to give me an award for my blog. This couldn't make me happier, so thank you Jaime! Here's what she said about me:Joelle! She's still pretty new to blogging but she's on an amazing and rough journey through IVF and has had many ups and downs, however, despite that, she's very upbeat and tries to always see the silver lining. She's a great writer and always has a great Fun Friday post!
I started blogging just to journal my feelings and didn't tell anyone about it. I didn't even tell my husband because I was embarrassed of what he would say. When I finally told him I was about 4 or 5 posts in. I remember he said..."jeez, how long were you going to keep this a secret?!" Of course he's been nothing but supportive and even helps Bailey post a comment now and then. I still haven't told most of my "real life" friends and family, but I hope to some day very soon.
Apparently, once you get this award you have some homework to do. Here's a list of questions that you have to answer with one word answers. Not easy for someone who likes to babble. So here goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brunette
4. Your mother? Comfort
5. Your father? Strength
6. Your favorite thing? Bailey (ok, she's 2nd)
7. Your dream last night? Negative
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Knitting
11. Your fear? Dying
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Italy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Calm
15. One of your wish list items? Baby
16. Where you grew up? Orland
17. The last thing you did? Sip
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your T.V.? Brainsucking
20. Your Pet? Bailzers
21. Your computer? Addicting
22. Your mood? Anxious
23. Missing someone? Nicholas
24. Your car? Murano
25. Something you're not wearing? Perfume
26. Favorite store? Nordstrom
27. Your Summer? Ancient
28. Love someone? YES!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Dogbook
31. When was the last time you cried? Sunday
3. Your hair color? Brunette
4. Your mother? Comfort
5. Your father? Strength
6. Your favorite thing? Bailey (ok, she's 2nd)
7. Your dream last night? Negative
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Knitting
11. Your fear? Dying
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Italy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Calm
15. One of your wish list items? Baby
16. Where you grew up? Orland
17. The last thing you did? Sip
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your T.V.? Brainsucking
20. Your Pet? Bailzers
21. Your computer? Addicting
22. Your mood? Anxious
23. Missing someone? Nicholas
24. Your car? Murano
25. Something you're not wearing? Perfume
26. Favorite store? Nordstrom
27. Your Summer? Ancient
28. Love someone? YES!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Dogbook
31. When was the last time you cried? Sunday
Now I'm going to pass the award on to my dear friend JJ:
JJ has a closed blog, but she has been trying for babe for quite some time as well. Her blog is honest and heartfelt, and I love reading what she has to write. We met on a path that we both had hoped to never go down, but here we are. She has been a dear cyber and real life friend, and I wish her all the best that life has to offer.
yay award! congrats!! its fun to spread the love hey?
ReplyDeleteJoelle~
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for my award! I LOVE IT! It was one of the only things that made me smile yesterday. I've got a lot to post about today so I'll post the award (and give it away) tomorrow. PROMISE!
Thanks again!